How can I be referred for treatment?
To be referred for treatment:
- Submit your most recent medical records, images, and current medications list in English. You may incur a fee if translation is required.
- If you have insurance, please provide your insurance information. You may e call +1 (323) 865-7999 if you are concerned or have a question about whether we accept your international insurance.
- A treatment plan will be developed with an estimated cost for the anticipated services called the Financial Letter of Agreement.
- We will coordinate an appointment schedule with the patient once we have a signed copy of the Financial Letter of Agreement and confirmation of wire finds.
Do you have interpreter services for non-English speaking patients/family members?
We can arrange interpreter services for non-English speaking patients and family. These services must be requested in advance, preferably before traveling to Keck Medical Center of USC. Depending on the services required, some additional costs could be the patient’s responsibility.
Who typically covers the cost of care at Keck Medicine of USC?
Costs for patient services at Keck Medicine of USC could be covered by:
- Cash-Paying Patient
- International Health Insurance Company
- Private Sponsoring Company
- Public or Government Sponsoring Entity
If I am paying privately, what is the payment procedure?
- Once we have your complete medical records in English a treatment plan will be developed.
- With this proposed treatment plan, a cost estimate will be generated.
- The treatment plan and financial quote estimate will be submitted to you for approval. Should you elect to receive medical services from Keck Medicine of USC, we require a signed Financial Letter of Agreement and confirmation of a successful wire transfer to schedule your appointment.
- We will assist in scheduling your clinic appointment upon confirmation of a successful wire transfer deposit.
- Additional invoices based on additional services may be issued to you that can be covered by wire transfer or by credit card at the time of service.